Re: Support lxde-desktop properly in lenny D-I RC2?

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Given that RC2 is supposed to be a "no additionnal feature" release,
> I'd say that what you got is probably the most reasonable target to
> have.

Could we please make a exception? LXDE is a quite lightweight desktop
environment that is designed with the netbooks in mind and also
recommends by debian-eeepc team.

We have lxde packaged and lxde-desktop task created already. I think it
would be really nice if Lenny could gives our user one more alternative
desktop choice for their netbooks.

Cheers,

-Andrew