Support lxde-desktop properly in lenny D-I RC2?

Dear debian-boot folks and tasksel maintainer,

Thanks for the hard work on lenny D-I RC1.
I just tested the lenny D-I RC1 with 'tasks=lxde-desktop'. After the
installation it gives me a LXDE desktop out of box!! Wonderful!! :)

Seems only in tasksel isn't enough to make it work properly with D-I,
cause I found the gnome-desktop task also installed with lxde-desktop
task. :D

I'd like to know what kind of/how much work should be done for make it
supported in RC2(if we have planned)? And I'd like to help on that.

Thanks again for the hard work on D-I.

Cheers,

-Andrew