Re: String freeze?

On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 06:56:18PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > I missed this. If that's something that needs to be preseeded, this is
> > > not translatable text, is it?
> > >
> > > If there is something to review, please point me to it.
> >
> > Template preseed/url in
> > packages/preseed/debian/network-preseed.templates.  Committed in r54644.
>
> Well, that's untranslatable text, no nothing to care about wrt i18n.

The text added by Phil will be shown if users select "Automated
installation" in the menu without having the proper preseeding
environment configured (either through DHCP or by specifiying url= on
the command-line).

Due to the way "auto" installs are done, this template will be displayed
most of the time in english.  Exceptions is a custom CD with the
language defined at built time…

For this reason, I think that it should be made translatable, but I
won't argue too much about it.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism