Debian bug #463123 still hurts me

Hello,

yesterday I got biten by (I think) Debian Bug #463123.

I have a dual boot system, one is always stable and the other is used to
try out things.  The bootloader is grub from stable (i.e. 0.97-27etch1).
I installed Lenny-Beta2 in my try-out-system without overwriting the
bootloader and added a menu entry to my stable's grub to boot Lenny.
Obviously this fails because of #463123. :-(

Upgrading to Lenny's grub solved the problem for me.

I don't know how usual it is to try a new release this way, but if
might trouble some more users when Lenny is released.

Best regards
Uwe

--
Uwe Kleine-König