Re: [2/6] Update list of languages supported by tasksel and D-I for Lenny

On Monday 01 December 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> > Christian: please check; full new list attached as well.
>
> I'm not sure if this list is supposed to contain all languages
> supported by D-I or only those that have a language task

From the README in patch 1/6:
+This file contains the superset of all languages that have language tasks
+in the <codename> version of tasksel. The list should contain the language
+names as used in tasksel.
+Any languages that are not supported in the <codename> version of Debian
+Installer should be commented out. Reason is that it makes no sense to
+include them on early CDs as they will never be used during installations
+and thus the space can be better used for other packages.

It's even followed by a procedure to update the list.

Looks like the possible additions you listed will be for post-lenny.