Re: 8.5. Setting Up Your System To Use E-Mail: s/exim/exim4/g

On Sunday 30 November 2008, Noritada Kobayashi wrote:
> This is for the installation guide, not release notes, too.
>
> 2008/11/24 Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org>:
> > I do not think we have exim  instead we have only exim4.
> >
> > So we should mention exim4 only in "8.5. Setting Up Your System To
> > Use E-Mail" section.

This one, and the other forwarded issues, will have to wait until after
Lenny as they are IMO not important enough to inconvenience translators
at this point.

FYI, the preferred way to report issues with the installation guide is to
file a bug report against the package installation-guide.

Cheers,
FJP