Bug#507306: win32-loader, debian-installer fails to load GRUB
- Run win32-installer, selecting all the default options
- At choice of operating systems, select "Debian-Installer"
Welcome to GRUB!
no module name found
Aborted. Press any key to exit
- After rebooting, I tried the installer again, this time with "Expert mode"
- Select all default choices, including Stable distribution
- Upon reboot, I get the same error above
Thanks for easing the transition from Windows to Debian!
- Dell GX OptiPlex GX110
- Windows XP Home, version 5.1.2600
Description: Binary data