[win32-loader] Installation difficulties.

Hello,

I recently downloaded and installed the win32-loader from goodbye-microsoft.

I ran the program from Windows XP Home SP3 on my HP Pavilion zv5000 laptop computer.

Upon reboot, after selecting the option to run the installer, a "no module found" error appeared, followed by another error and the system resetting.

I tried once more, before running the installer from windows again in repair mode, then rebooting for the same result.

How do I either get the boot installer to run properly, or at least remove it from my system?

Thanks,

Ahren B.