Way of preseeding timezone is changed?

Hi all,

I noticed that somewhere between lenny beta 2 and the latest daily builds
there's a difference in how you effectivily preseed the timezone.

In lenny beta 2, these lines were sufficient to set the timezone to
Europe/Amsterdam while having the locale set to en_US:

d-i debian-installer/locale string en_US
d-i time/zone string Europe/Amsterdam

Unlike the latest D-I manual states, this doesn't work in the latest daily
builds anymore. The timezone will be forced to US/Eastern. To figure this
out, I ran a manual (expert) installation and noticed that the timezone
choices are based on the locale settings.

I tried to add:

d-i localechooser/shortlist select other
d-i localechooser/continentlist select Europe
d-i localechooser/countrylist/Europe select NL

but it (obviously?) didn't work.

During a manual (expert) install it's perfectly possible to choose English
with country Netherlands, so that it is possible to choose Europe/Amsterdam
as timezone.

Any ideas how to force the timezone using preseed?

Thanks in advance,

Durk