Lenny install onto a Sun LDOM?

Hi there,

I'm having some great difficulty getting Debian installed onto a Sun
LDOM (virtual machine).  For all intents and purposes, it behaves like
SPARC, but network and disk are presented through specific drivers
(sunvnet and sunvdc).  Has anyone got this working, as these drivers
are not in the debian-installer kernel (though I see them in the
kernel source for Lenny, they just aren't enabled)?

Hoping someone has made some progress on this,

Mike.