Re: [Pkg-virtualbox-devel] Handling of linux-modules-*-2.6 during

> it was stupid to upload 1.6.6 to unstable, however, the the only sane

Which of course is easy to say in hindsight. I do not remember seeing a similar
statement before the upload.

Besides I agree that virtualbox-ose 1.6.6 should move into Lenny because
upstream considers this a bugfix release. This btw is also the reason why it
was uploaded to sid. After all it fixes some bugs.

Michael Meskes
Go VfL Borussia! Go SF 49ers! Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!