Re: [RFC] Support for MMC/SD cards - OK for Lenny?

On Monday 29 September 2008, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Can you take care of uploading the affected modules? I take care of
> kernel uploads; no problem.

All uploaded except kernel-wedge and the linux-kernel udebs.

ToDo:
- updating the lenny branch for the new versions of the components
- kernel-wedge needs to be hinted to testing after upload; note that
  current version is testing is ancient (2.45 versus 2.51)!
- I will need to commit one additional change for the installer itself
  after the new kernel udebs have been uploaded

Cheers,
FJP