Re: [RFC] Support for MMC/SD cards - OK for Lenny?

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 09:28:20AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> Attached a series of relatively simple patches that
> 1) make it possible to use a SD card to load drivers or firmware from
> 2) allow to install Debian on a SD card
> The patches have been tested for both purposes.

After having a look, I think all those patches looks fine and safe
enough to be included in Lenny, providing the small change you are
proposing:

> To avoid breaking translations for Lenny I'd suggest adding the two new
> strings as untranslatable and only enabling translations post-Lenny.
> I think this would be acceptable as the strings are probably fairly
> understandable in any language and very few people will see them anyway.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism