Re: f8 speakup documentation

Hello,

Frans Pop, le Sat 20 Sep 2008 20:30:30 +0200, a écrit :
> I'm sorry, but that text is much too verbose and takes up way too much of
> the available space on that screen.

Well, I actually agree.

> As the option in the syslinux menu is titled "Graphical install"
> and that is exactly what needs to be selected, I do not see how the
> current text is misleading.

Then the title of the menu itself is misleading too since in order to be
able to use speakup we need to _not_ use the graphical installer
(speakup can only read the plain linux text console).

> IMO you should do better to get this documented clearly on the Debian
> website, in the wiki and in the installation guide than relying on a help
> screen that IMO very few people will read anyway.

My current experience on this is that people read these help screen more
than the installation guide...

Samuel