Detection problem with SATA hard disk (lenny installer for amd64)

Hi guys,

I try to install lenny 64 bits, but the installer doesn't recognize my sata hard disk.

I have two seagate sata disk(250G) and my motherboard is Msi k9n2 diamond.

Could anyone help ?

I think it is a sata driver problem (module sata_nv ?)...Does anyone experiment similar problem ?

May help, some relevant LOGS INFOS
sata1: 250G ST3250823AS
sata2: 250G ST3250824AS

For the first disk, find in logs (/var/logs/syslog)
ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m8192@0xf3f76000 port 0xf3f76100

ata1.00: qc timeout (cmd 0xec)
ata1.00: failed to identify (i/o error, err_mask=0x4)
ata1: failed to recover some devices, retrying in 5 sec
ata1: SATA link up to 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)

Any help should be apreciated !