Re: speakup enabled d-i?

Hello,

	Thanks for the discussion of my query!

	For me, x86 and especially, amd64 are of primary interest. I personally know other blind/visually impaired speakup users who would benefit from x86 and amd64 installers... only know of one person using ppc.

	Inclusion of speakup in the graphical installer would be perfect!

	Thanks very much for all of your work in this area.

	--terry