New upload of iso-codes?

Dear release team,

the package iso-codes has accumulated some more translation updates which
should qualify for a freeze exception, AIUI. However, in addition to
translation updates we have some changes to the XML source files which serve
as input for generating the .pot files. Please note that iso-codes does not
provide any binaries, scripts, or libraries.

Last, not least, we're no longer creating the udeb package in debian/rules.
That udeb package isn't needed by D-I (specifically, localechooser >= 2.04)
anymore. I'm therefore wondering whether an upload of iso-codes with all
those changes would be unblocked by you, or whether those changes are too
intrusive.

Please find the complete changelog below.

Regards,
Tobias

iso-codes trunk
---------------
UNRELEASED

  [ General ]
  * Do no longer install the file iso_3166.tab in /usr/share/iso-codes

  [ ISO-639 ]
  * ISO 639-2/B code deprecated in favor of ISO 639-2/T code for
    Croatian and Serbian (2008-06-28)
  * Some name changes

  [ ISO-639-3 ]
  * Update to 2008-08-04

  [ ISO-3166 translations ]
  * Portuguese updated by Miguel Figueiredo
  * Indonesian updated by Andhika Padmawan (TP)

  [ ISO-3166-2 translations ]
  * Simplified Chinese by LI Daobing (TP)

  [ ISO-639-3 translations ]
  * French updated by Christian Perrier
  * Simplified Chinese by LI Daobing

  [ ISO-639 translations ]
  * Dutch updated by Freek de Kruijf (TP)
  * Finnish updated by Tommi Vainikainen (TP)
  * Esperanto updated by Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS (TP)
  * Xhosa updated by Friedel Wolff

  [ ISO-4217 translations ]
  * Finnish updated by Tommi Vainikainen (TP)
  * Norwegian Nynorsk updated by Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS (TP)
  * Danish updated by Joe Hansen (TP)

  [ ISO-15924 translations ]
  * Spanish updated by Juan Cuquejo Mira (TP)

--
Tobias Quathamer | There are 10 different kinds of people on the world --
Hamburg, Germany | those who understand binary and those who don't.