Re: r55229 - tags/packages/base-installer/1.94/kernel/tests/i386

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2008-08-24 21:35]:
> > +unusable \
> > +  linux-image-2.6-k7 \
> > +  linux-image-2.6.18-1-k7 \
> >    linux-image-2.6-686 \
> > -  linux-image-2.6.18-1-486 \
> > +  linux-image-2.6-686-bigmem \
> >    linux-image-2.6.18-1-686-bigmem \
> >    linux-image-2.6.18-1-686
> > -unusable \
> > -  linux-image-2.6-k7 \
> > -  linux-image-2.6.18-1-k7
> >  env KERNEL_FLAVOUR 486
>
> The -686 kernels should now be listed as unusable for the test.

They are.

> I'm also very surprised that k7 kernels should suddenly have become usable
> for this system as CenterHauls is not an AMD system. Seems like a bug!

k7 kernels are listed as unusable.

Can you please check the file to see if there are any problems?
Anyway, I quickly made the changes but I don't know anything about x86
so I was going to email Jérémy (who changed CentaurHauls to 486) to
ask to check the change.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/