Include virtio-modules in i386 and amd64 netboot images?

Hi!

I am wondering if we should include virtio-modules in i386 and amd64
netboot images.

For my personal needs, I am adding this udeb to my own development
buids, but maybe this should be done for the release as well.
This would allow better support of KVM for this installation method.

On amd64, the udeb is 18k with an installed size of 144k.  This doesn't
sound too much, but it's always less memory for systems which would not
have much already.

What do you think?

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism