Allow debian-edu-install to propagate to testing

Hi.  The current debian-edu-install package in unstable (0.672) got
udebs, and are thus blocked from propagating into testing
automatically.  It has had its required resting time, and it would be
great if it was allowed to propagate into testing.  It was uploaded
before the freeze.

Cc til debian-boot, to allow them to comment on the udeb issue.

Since the upload we have discovered and fixed some bugs in the
package, which are currently being tested in the Debian Edu
repository.  We will need at least another update before Lenny is
released, and hope it can be accepted too.  We will get back to you
about this.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen