Re: cdebconf web_frontend

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:40:39AM +0200, Per Andersson wrote:
> As part of my GSoC project I am now looking at the web installer
> written by Attilio Fiandrotti.

I would have been happy to assist you in your work on the web frontend,
except that the timing is very infortunate.

There is a lot of work that needs to be done to get the installer in
nice shape for Lenny, and the release is really close now.

I suggest that you try to see by yourself.  Use grep, dig cdebconf
source, the whole build system and others.  The currently activated
frontends are called "gtk", "newt" and "text", so searching those
strings should return some interesting results.

Good luck!

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism