cdebconf web_frontend

Dear debian-boot,

As part of my GSoC project I am now looking at the web installer
written by Attilio Fiandrotti. [0] Attilio sent me the sources because
the links to the source in [0] was broken. I have checked in the
source at svn://oshw.org/web_frontend .

I am trying to figure out how to build the web_frontend, I have put
the web_frontend dir with the source in
packages/cdebconf/src/modules/frontend/ but it doesn't get included
in the built mini.iso. I have looked through the various docs, makefiles
and configure scripts but I don't really understand what I should do
where. How do the other frontends get included? Attilio perhaps you
could give me a helping hand. :)

My plan is to first do some testing (when I can build it successfully),
then review the TODO again and do some more testing and finally
pushing for inclusion of web_frontend in Debian Installer.

-- Per

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/WebInstaller