Re: Announcement for sr_RS translations for D-I

Quoting Veselin Mijuskovic (veselin@mijuskovic.org):
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that I'm starting D-I translations for Serbian
> (sr_RS) language.
>
> I'm currently the project leader and lead core maintainter of cp6Linux
> distribution which is based on Ubuntu/Debian and is a project to create
> a Linux distribution that is fully localized for Serbian language and
> the languages of minorities living in Serbia. As a result of our work,
> our small team is proud to share it's translation effort to Free
> Software/Open Source community.

Welcome, Veselin (actually, Veselin and I were working last week to
get their translations included....which explains why Serbian is
already 57% translated for level 1 and even 81% for sublevels 1 and
2).

What are these minority languages in Serbia? From the sources I have
Hungarian, Slovak and Albanian are considered regional languages in
Serbia....is there an l10n effort for those languages as well?