Changing device names DELL ProLiant 1950

Hello,

I wanted to install Debian 40r3 on a DELL ProLiant 1950.

The RAID system is recognized as /dev/sdb and no /dev/sda available.
So Grub and fstab get a configuration for /dev/sdb during the installation.

When the system reboots in the new installed system the harddisc is visible
as /dev/sda while the first time it was /dev/sdb. So all device paths are wrong.
I can fix grub menu.lst and fstab and everything is working,
but I want to do a preseeded installation.

Is it possible that the different kernel,  module and/or module konfiguration
in the d-i initram-fs is causing this?

Is there a workaround?

Regards
Roger

P.S.: The same result with LennyBeta2.

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03