Re: i386 pxelinux.cfg no-longer serial friendly!

If the prompt.cfg could be split in to using an include so that the
menu and timeout and prompt lines were seperate from the display and
f1,f2,f3.... lines then I think I have a cunning plan...

I will e-mail/bug report again if I get a working system.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Alex Owen