changes to my git repository

I've regnerated my d-i.git repository, and all sha1s have changed, so if
you've cloned from it, you'll have to re-clone. Sorry about that, but the
following enhancements seemed worthwhile:

- Now you can clone my repository and quickly start using git-svn
  fetch, rebase, and dcommit yourself, which didn't work right with
  clones of the old one. Details in the wiki.
- Size of .git reduced to only 175 mb, from 450+. [1]
- Commit logs include full author names/emails.

(If you absolutely need to use the old repository for some reason, I've
kept a copy named d-i.git.old.)

--
see shy jo

[1] Yes, that means that the entire d-i history fits in git in less
    space than is used by the .svn directories of a svn checkout!
    The space savings are partly due to much better packing,
    and partly because this repo only includes svn trunk.