"Debian Installer Lenny Beta 2" CDs kernel freezes in qemu virtual machine installation

Hi folks,

I wanted to test the "Debian Installer Lenny Beta 2" CD images with qemu
again (installing both from virtual Windoze XP and the "normal" way), but the
kernel freezes (I tried the KDE-CD-1 and businesscard images).

I think this is a known problem, as Joey Hess is having the same problems:
http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/test-logs.html

Any way to help Debian to work with qemu? Whith whom should I communicate?

Thanks in advance!

Jochen