Lenny install CDs without LiLO package

Hello,

i have seen at the new lenny install CD with XFCe and at the usefull
lenny netinst CD that the lilo package was removed. Do somebody know,
why?

For all my installations I use only LiLO as bootloader because I
use only XFS partitions, also for the root partitions. And for this
combination the grub bootloader should not be used. So, if I install
on a offline machine with only XFS-partitions the installation of an
useful bootloader is not possible.

Who can push the lilo package back into the install CDs?

Joo