Re: Issue with Automatic partitioning on partitioned disks

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:20:05 +0200
Jérémy Bobbio <lunar@debian.org> wrote:

Dear Jérémy

sorry , it was my mistake , that wasnt exactly my preseed file , can you
take a look and analyze this ? :

d-i partman-auto/method string regular
d-i partman-auto/purge_lvm_from_device boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe myown
d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/hda
d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string myown
..
.. ( recipe info )
..
d-i partman/confirm_write_new_label boolean true
d-i partman/confirm boolean true

--
Armin ranjbar , System Administrator