Dropping delo-installer (was: r53805 - in trunk/installer: debian doc/devel)

On Sunday 22 June 2008, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> +++ trunk/installer/doc/devel/menu-item-numbers.txt	Sun Jun 22 15:50:38
> 2008 @@ -65,7 +65,6 @@
>       quik-installer (powerpc/powermac_oldworld)
>       zipl-installer (s390)
>       arcboot-installer (mips)
> -     delo-installer (mipsel)
>       silo-installer (sparc)
>       vmelilo-installer (m68k/vme*)
>       glantank-installer (arm/iop32x)

Hmm. Does this change make sense without also removing delo-installer from
SVN trunk? That would also result in the translations getting dropped
from current master files, which would prevent needless work on them.

IMO it would be good to just do that as well, probably _after_ uploading
the pending changes + pending translation updates and tagging that
version. If delo-installer is needed again in the future it can always
be "revived" from the last tagged release and translations merged into
the master files.

If we decide to keep delo-installer, it should probably remain listed in
menu-item-numbers.txt too.

Cheers,
FJP