Beta2 ready for testing (was: debian-installer source upload scheduled for 05/22/2008 and updated timeline)

On Thursday 22 May 2008, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>  Date                 What happens
>  ----                 ------------
>  May 22, 2008	      debian-installer is uploaded
>  May 26, 2008	      daily images are changed to use lenny installer
>  May 28, 2008	      test of images starts

Weekly built CD images based on D-I beta2 are now available. I've also asked
Steve to switch the daily CD images over to lenny_d-i.
CD images can be downloaded using the weekly/daily images sections on:

The beta1 links on that page should *not* be used.

Other images (netboot etc.) can be found at:
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-<arch>/images/

Please help test the installer, especially on the not-so-common
architectures and let us know the result!

Cheers,
FJP

P.S.
Note that the sid_d-i daily CD images are still outdated for a number of
arches due to the ssl security issue.