Re: Structural changes needed for switch to 2.6.25 kernels

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 02:14 +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> Today I have done the initial work to prepare the switch to 2.6.25 for D-I.

Now seems like a good time to remind you that I would like to add
-686-bigmem kernel udebs to the mix to support running D-I under PAE
Xen.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2008/05/msg00271.html

Cheers,
Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

Most people's favorite way to end a game is by winning.