Re: New set of hints to be added for D-I Beta2

* Otavio Salvador [Mon, 19 May 2008 17:54:22 -0300]:

> unblock cdebconf/1.31

Unblock hint added, will migrate with tonight's britney and be there
with tomorrow's first dinstall.

(Version is 0.131, btw, not 1.31. In general, I'd prefer not to be given
a version number, and let the tools take care of that -- which I have to
do it anyway, to check there weren't any typos ;)

> Please also sync following packages:

> cdebconf-entropy
> aboot-installer

Both udeb-only packages synced, will be there with tomorrow's first
dinstall.

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore,
if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not
smart enough to debug it.
                -- Brian W. Kernighan