Re: Xen with Debian installer

Ian Campbell wrote:
On Sun, 2008-05-18 at 09:39 +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:

b) The domU systems should be indistinguishable from normal systems - using D-I is one way to ensure this.

I'm afraid I don't have any helpful suggestions about your current
issues. However I am working on ensuring that Lenny D-I works out of the
box on Xen so things should get better with time.

Are there any recently compiled versions of D-I that are likely to work? I found various links to alpha versions of D-I. If there is a suitable image people can use, a link could go in the wiki.

I've updated the wiki to show the steps I used in detail and the current status, it is all at the bottom of the page.

Regards,

Daniel