i386 alternate boot.img for 4.0r3

I'm on a HP OmniBook XE3-GC with the latest BIOS and encountered
similar problems like in bugreport 415992.
(http://bugs.debian.org/415992)

Shortly put: system hangs or reboots after the 4th dot of

The solution to that problem is booting the alternate boot floppy
(using syslinux 2.11), as mentioned in the errata for release 4.0r0:

> * i386: booting the installer may fail on some older systems
> Due to a regression in the syslinux bootloader used for most
> installer images, some older systems may fail to boot the installer.
> If the boot halts after displaying Loading initrd.gz...., you should
> try one of the alternative images that use an older version of
> syslinux. See also bug report #415992.

Alternate boot.img based on 4.0r1:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/pub/etch/syslinux/boot.img

The README in the same folder states:
> - boot.img
>  Alternative boot floppy image; can be used in combination with
>  the official other floppy images, Etch 4.0r1.

Could you please create an up-to-date alternate boot.img (old syslinux)
based on 4.0r3, thus compatible with the r3 driver/module floppies?

Best regards.

--
                 John Feuerstein