bypassing partman while preseeding

Hi all,

I've got a fairly strict partitioning scheme that I want to setup through preseeding. It's really very simple, but partman can't do it (afaict):

- /boot outside of LVM, 500M
- LVM "dom0" of 10G with several partitions for the dom0
- LVM "domU" empty (at least while installing), rest of the disk

Is there a simple way to bypass partman and set this up as I want? Any tips on how to do this? I rather not create my own udebs, since we'd like to keep everything as generic as possible (mostly so we can easily use the recipes when new versions of Debian are released).

Any help is appreciated!

--
Gegroet,
Tim