Re: [[RFC] Netcfg add WPA support 2/4] Create reconfigure_wifi function.

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 06:49:01PM +0800, Glenn Saberton wrote:
> This function takes some of the confusion out of the dhcp switch.
> Especially once we add more cases to it for WPA.
> […]
> +int reconfigure_wifi (struct debconfclient *client)

The name of this function sounds a bit too general for me.  What about
"ask_wifi_configuration"?  It seems to fit better with
return value like "REPLY_ASK_OPTIONS".

> +        	if (reconfigure_wifi(client) == REPLY_CHECK_DHCP)

Please add brackets here.  Otherwise, it'll bite someone someday.

> +            	else
> +            	    state = ASK_OPTIONS;
>                  break;

The indentation here is truely misleading.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism