Re: Questions about d-i disk encryption

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 09:40:04PM +0200, Hans Martin wrote:
> is there a howto or tutorial about manual partitioning in d-i?
> I have absolutely no experience with LVM, so it should be
> idiot-proof...

The debian-installer manual contains a section about manual

Please have a look.  If you are able to describe such complicated setup
yourself, you should be able to configure it. :)

Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism
                                    `. `'`