Re: Etch 1/2 CD images for test (was: Misc development news (#6))

[ dropping debian-devel, not of general interest ]
[ added debian-publicity ]

Hi!

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [080422 17:25]:
> > Please help test "etch and a half"
[..]
> I have built two "etchnhalf" netinst CD images (i386 and amd64) for people
> who'd like to try them out. They contain:

If we add that to the next issue of the Debian Project News, which will
be send out in a bit less than two weeks, would that be to late?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS: Sorry; that should have been in the last issue already, but I forgot
it.