Re: preliminary patch towards XEN virtual disk naming

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 10:20 -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> > I've left any parted enhancements out for now, as you say they would
> > be a useful further specification in the future.
> Please post the proposed patch so I can take a look at it.

There is no proposed patch for this bit, Ferenc's reply
<[🔎] 87fxteb42d.fsf@tac.ki.iif.hu> has some more details but briefly a newer
parted already understands xvd* and this new version might be being
pulled in for Lenny.

Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Cancer - Back From the Dead

Best if used before date on carton.