Status on arm and mipsel

With a daily from today:

arm/ixp4xx (on a NSLU2): the installation seemed to take much longer
than normally (maybe something increased in size, causing more
swapping?), but worked mostly ok.  After reboot, no getty was started
on the serial console.  The logs contain:
Apr 19 16:51:42 finish-install: info: Running /usr/lib/finish-install.d/90console
Apr 19 16:51:42 finish-install: warning: /usr/lib/finish-install.d/90console returned error code 1
Frans, any idea?  Note that this is different to the problem I reported
a few weeks ago (that's fixed now).

mipsel/malta: no problems.

mipsel/r5k-cobalt: the installer didn't boot because the initrd
was too large.  I fixed this by switching to using a initramfs.
I performed a successful installation with the new image.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/