Re: FYI: current issues

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 02:50:30PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
>On Thursday 17 April 2008, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
>>Could you please test the new pciutils 1:3.0.0-1 uploaded to
>>experimental?
>
>What are the changes that make it require testing? It would be nice
>to know what we're looking for...

Sorry for the lack of information. I put the new upstream changes at
the top of this message.

There is a new shared library. Version 1:2.2.10-1 didn't ship a
shared library.

There are new command options that could be useful for the installer.

For an unknown device ID, there is a new string printed.

--
"Red Rosa now has vanished too" Bertolt Brecht