debian installer and custumized distro

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting messages here.
This is my situation, i don't know if can do this with debian installer or no due to a license problem...

I made a debian-based customized distro, to use on wireless devices, such as wrt, atheros and x86 based-devices.
The distro in-self compiles good, and works fine as well. i tranfer it via mtd or tftp on mips devices (like linksys wrt),
actually for x86 based board i boot with a generic livecd and copy the image with dd (dd if=/distro/image of=/dev/hda) and that's all, it works fine for me.
What I want to do is make an installer for the distro based on x86, with network installation support (netinstall) or local installation (cdrom installation files).
I use ipkg as package builder/installer wich is compatible with debian package. (I guess so).
Is it posible to do?, where should i want to start with?

I'm really greatful with any kind of data you would feed my brain (:D) to do this.

Regards
Guillermo Nardoni
from Argentina.-

Atte.-
Guillermo Nardoni
Grupo GERYON
Rueda 1271 - (2000) - Rosario
Tel: 0341-156533929
mail/msn: guillermo@geryon.com.ar

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa. www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar