Re: libcairo-directfb2-udeb: now depends on libpixman-1-0 making it uninstallable for D-I

block 476476 by 476480
thanks

On Wednesday 16 April 2008, Sebastian Dröge wrote:
> compiling cairo without libpixman is not possible anymore, the only
> other solution would be static linking for the udeb.

That's the lesser option.

> Please request the addition of a udeb to libpixman, should be fairly
> easy to add there.

Done, with patch (#476480). Julien Cristau is already aware of the issue, so
I expect this will be solved quickly.

Note that cairo will need to be rebuilt against the new version of pixman
before the bug is completely solved as libcairo-directfb2-udeb currently
depends on the regular libpixman package instead of a udeb.
I will take care of that and close this BR when everything is done (unless I
forget, so feel free to ping me).

> Thanks for reporting this that fast :)

Well, I noticed it was breaking some CD builds I was doing today so there
was a bit of luck involved with the timing :-)

Cheers,
FJP