Your message dated Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:07:49 +0000 with message-id <E1JmFnB-0002REfirstname.lastname@example.org> and subject line Bug#475399: fixed in cdebconf-entropy 0.7 has caused the Debian Bug report #475399, regarding cdebconf entropy plugin crashes with cdebconf 0.129 to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact email@example.com immediately.) -- 475399: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=475399 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian BTS Submit <email@example.com>
- Subject: partman-crypto: fails to configure multiple encrypted devices
- From: Frans Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:58:55 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>Package: partman-crypto Version: 28 Severity: important I set up multiple partitions to use loop-aes at the same time. After that I started the "configure encrypted volumes" options, but that only configured the first. Repeated calls were needed to do the next volume. I think this is probably just a symptom of a script failing somewhere and because of that falling out of the loop that should configure all volumes. The first volumes were loop-aes with random key. The last one was with gnupg key file. While configuring the last, partman and the debconf frontend crashed.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#475399: fixed in cdebconf-entropy 0.7
- From: Jérémy Bobbio <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:07:49 +0000
- Message-id: <E1JmFnB-0002REfirstname.lastname@example.org>Source: cdebconf-entropy Source-Version: 0.7 We believe that the bug you reported is fixed in the latest version of cdebconf-entropy, which is due to be installed in the Debian FTP archive: cdebconf-entropy_0.7.dsc to pool/main/c/cdebconf-entropy/cdebconf-entropy_0.7.dsc cdebconf-entropy_0.7.tar.gz to pool/main/c/cdebconf-entropy/cdebconf-entropy_0.7.tar.gz cdebconf-gtk-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb to pool/main/c/cdebconf-entropy/cdebconf-gtk-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb cdebconf-newt-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb to pool/main/c/cdebconf-entropy/cdebconf-newt-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb cdebconf-text-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb to pool/main/c/cdebconf-entropy/cdebconf-text-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb A summary of the changes between this version and the previous one is attached. Thank you for reporting the bug, which will now be closed. If you have further comments please address them to email@example.com, and the maintainer will reopen the bug report if appropriate. Debian distribution maintenance software pp. Jérémy Bobbio <firstname.lastname@example.org> (supplier of updated cdebconf-entropy package) (This message was generated automatically at their request; if you believe that there is a problem with it please contact the archive administrators by mailing email@example.com) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Format: 1.8 Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 23:14:51 +0200 Source: cdebconf-entropy Binary: cdebconf-text-entropy cdebconf-newt-entropy cdebconf-gtk-entropy Architecture: source amd64 Version: 0.7 Distribution: unstable Urgency: low Maintainer: Debian Install System Team <firstname.lastname@example.org> Changed-By: Jérémy Bobbio <email@example.com> Description: cdebconf-gtk-entropy - cdebconf gtk plugin for reading from /dev/random (udeb) cdebconf-newt-entropy - cdebconf newt plugin for reading from /dev/random (udeb) cdebconf-text-entropy - cdebconf text plugin for reading from /dev/random (udeb) Closes: 381896 475399 Changes: cdebconf-entropy (0.7) unstable; urgency=low . * Rename newt entropy plugin from "entropy-text" to "entropy". * Make newt entropy plugin able to use a different FIFO through the "FIFO" variable. * Properly link the newt entropy plugin against libtextwrap. * Correctly link newt entropy plugin against libtextwrap. * Do not link against the no longer used libdl. * Allow success message to be read from a configurable template through the "SUCCESS" variable. * Strings only relevant to the newt entropy plugin are now in templates shipped with cdebconf-newt-entropy. * The newt plugin now properly handle the "backup" capability: the "Go Back" button was previously always available. * Make cdebconf-newt-entropy "Provides" cdebconf-entropy. * Add an entropy plugin for the GTK+ frontend, shipped in cdebconf-gtk-entropy. This adds a Build-Depends on libgtk-directfb-2.0-dev. * Add an entropy plugin for the text frontend, shipped in cdebconf-text-entropy. (Closes: #381896) * Update call to question_get_field to the new cdebconf API. Build-Depends on libdebconfclient0-dev (>= 0.130). (Closes: #475399) * Add myself as uploader. Checksums-Sha1: 4a6ca1a450a8bba6e33f3e55f2c53d7ce0877627 1028 cdebconf-entropy_0.7.dsc 953199b71a7797381d9bda86ce391acf387b8920 62686 cdebconf-entropy_0.7.tar.gz b4f1d014d353d15d7801febb5252933d7844f8ab 4884 cdebconf-text-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb 5ce216d65b061870bdedbcd6e3ac7338459ee573 5416 cdebconf-newt-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb 6be4f7be21090dd871c900fd4d41541717698d46 5908 cdebconf-gtk-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb Checksums-Sha256: fe5c1093366f4275961a82c63210db40c0be294e07acbe7c26d949ec314553ee 1028 cdebconf-entropy_0.7.dsc 5b591ac43b2335909357a4454a5e6f38426d175648e74ec84f7a6e03dbd1356e 62686 cdebconf-entropy_0.7.tar.gz fec9b14f4e592c031e2344530fbffa7ced726416927f0b0b006a4fd258c5eb17 4884 cdebconf-text-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb 8c65ae21435a64956cb218ccbb2af06a1faf2522393bbe20b17b8f624616b9a4 5416 cdebconf-newt-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb d2fad8e91a9288d725bbb9d449e2f81594c38c1cfbb1a3f262a10a83df72f0e5 5908 cdebconf-gtk-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb Files: 112c1fef8a5821fd9bc0f688244e8731 1028 debian-installer extra cdebconf-entropy_0.7.dsc 41bebc069787bc9349a713ba22ebd282 62686 debian-installer extra cdebconf-entropy_0.7.tar.gz a2e99a3399144a3d489c2735c343ff33 4884 debian-installer extra cdebconf-text-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb b833e6135e4c2d9afc29611e4d386c53 5416 debian-installer extra cdebconf-newt-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb 17829342e295f453001955acb06d4cf6 5908 debian-installer extra cdebconf-gtk-entropy_0.7_amd64.udeb Package-Type: udeb -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) iD8DBQFIA+Xt2PUjs9fQ72URAsNKAJ40U1gz++vi6CInOk4z48FLSh424QCgvhxj v23MlFLYvwqmoRihD5U7eqY= =IKTZ -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--- End Message ---