Re: Debian Live (Was: Debian Logo Use)

Hi!

Please CC me, as I'm (not yet/longer) subscribed to
debian-boot@lists.debian.org.

* Jérémy Bobbio <lunar@debian.org> [080416 10:35]:
[..]
> The debian-installer team is already lacking enough dedicated people to
> properly answer all its bug reports [1].  More releases (of any kinds)
> that would not have been fully tested would mean more reports.  As this
> would be on top of all other d-i duties, I strongly doubt that it would
> be a good idea.

After allready having a nice chat with bubulle recently, I thought I
might be able to help a bot from time to time (but most likely not on a
regular basis).

Any documentation / workflow / recomendations for reviewing installation
reports?  Anything else I could do?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander