[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: cdebconf upload?

On Friday 04 April 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Friday 04 April 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Is cdebconf now ready for upload?
> >
> > I would like to activate a new language for D-I (Marathi, which just
> > reached 100% to all sublevels) but that needs an upload of
> > localechooser which in turn depends on the new cdebconf changes.
> Please hold a bit. I just noticed something regarding the new version of
> cdebconf:
> These are all relatively big size increases. I'm not saying it is
> definitely a problem, but IMO it should be looked into before uploading.

Turns out this is some weirdness in the sizes that dpkg-gencontrol 
generates. If I unpack the current unstable version and then compare, the 
sizes are similar.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

Reply to: