Status of beta2?

What's the status of beta2?  The idea was to release beta2 quickly
after beta1 with relatively few changes apart from 2.6.24.  It would
be nice if someone could post a schedule.  2.6.25 is coming soon, so I
really hope we can push out beta2 quickly.

As far as I can tell, 2.6.24 udebs are still needed on ia64, alpha,
powerpc and s390.  Frans told me a new upload of kernel-wedge is
needed too.

What else is needed?  FWIW, a daily image works fine on arm (NSLU2)
and mipsel (Cobalt).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/