Re: [RFC] entropy plugin rework + support for the graphical installer

Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org):
> Max Vozeler <xam@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Overall, I think we should go ahead with these changes - they
> > seem safe enough for me even during this beta stage.
> >
> > As I said on IRC, thanks for your work :-)
>
> Same from my side however would be nice to get the templates
> stabilized before commiting to avoid double work for translators.

Well, I tried to comment. Hwever, commenting on a patch alone is far
from being easy. I'd appreciate to have the new templates files along
with a diff targeted at these files. It makes both spotting the
changes *and* putting them in context easier.