Re: [RFC] Column alignment in debconf {multi,}selects, take 2

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):

> > I wonder if we should just not drop the dash completely: it just looks
> > like an inverted column separator, now that alignment is done
> > correctly. [3,4]
>
> As already commented on IRC, I think the dash is useful as a kind of link
> between the English and translated names. IMO Christian should have the
> final word on this.

I think that the dash makes it clearer that the user does not see a
two-column list...which is probably what Frans means by "kind of link"
above.

So, for that reason, I have a small preference for keeping the dash.